Thursday, January 31, 2013

THE WAIT IS OVER! DIARY OF A SICK CHICK YEAR TWO!

Diary of A Sick Chick Year Two of Chronic Illness

Why were you compelled to do a second book? 

 I never dreamed that I would do a first one! LOL. The blog that I wrote was a personal one so that I could keep track of my symptoms. Shortly, it progressed to something else. I was asked by  many if  I were going to write a book two after the first one was released. Besides, there are many books out there that detail the first year of illness but not many describing the second.

What did you learn from writing Year Two?

I learned many hard lessons. Lessons no one should really have to go through. Loss of friends and just judgments imposed on you from other people. There were a lot of good things too. I learned who I could count on in a pinch.

What do you want your readers to know?

That living life with chronic illness can be difficult but doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment