Friday, May 4, 2012

Damn Amazon Glitch

So.......

My book should already be for sale in the Amazon store but sadly, this hasn't happened. Upon checking the author forums, it seems like I am not unique to the situation. This issue has been brewing since the last week of April. Oh well....it gave me the chance to correct a few things. The other night I edited before I submitted, but I missed a few things. I didn't realize it until I hit the PUBLISH stage. Right now I'm trying to rectify the situation with Amazon. Stay tuned.

BTW....the wonderful thing about eBooks is that if you make a mistake or catch something you missed, you can correct the issue, reupload your book, and publish it as a newer edition. Versus a print book, it's pretty much done and there's nothing you can do about mistakes.

TEA OF THE DAY: No tea...but I did have a Cherry Berry Chiller from McDonalds. Those drinks are some kind of awesome actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment